I’m an avid reader, and my favorite genres are YA, NA, and Crime/Thrillers. I write and post a lot of reviews to Goodreads and Amazon, so I thought I might as well post them on my blog too. Perhaps they will help inform your next reading choices!
I’d love to hear from other bloggers, particularly if you’ve read the same book, so feel free to leave me a comment.
I’m also flexible to receive review requests from other Authors, subject to the following terms:
- I’ll only review YA (Science Fiction, Dystopian, Fantasy or Contemporary), NA, and Adult Crime.
- I’ll review e-book or print copies.
- I will advise of my availability to read and review your book at the time the request is submitted.
- I will post my review to Amazon, B&N, Goodreads, Riffle, and Shelfari.
- I won’t post any reviews that are less than a 3 Star Rating. I have no intention of hurting any other Author. If I didn’t connect with the work I will outline my thoughts in a private email, in the hope that the feedback might be of some benefit.
- I aim to write quality reviews which focus on plot, character development, world-building, and writing style. I will outline what I like and didn’t like in a constructive, professional manner.
5 Star – I totally loved it, and couldn’t put it down.
4 Star – I really, really enjoyed this book.
3 Star – This is a good book.